Re: comp: blue lines

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: comp: blue lines
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:21:57 -0500

Blue lines show up when messages are sent as html.

plain text messages have those little <> do dads.

In my mail software, I have the option of sending as plain text, html,
or mixed.  I can't always get rid of the blue line in the message I'm
composing, but can make it disappear as it leaves my computer.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511