Re: TB: identify Let's Dance

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: identify Let's Dance
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:46:10 -0600

I went to snow peak and checked out the picture.  I have to agree with you.
While the standards
on their pic looks lighter, I still think it's the same iris.  To be for
sure, I'd recommend checking
the register to check how tall it's listed as and it's bloom time.  Pictures
can vary alot, but the color
on the falls are pretty distinctive. What's everyone else think?   Will W.