Re: seedling 952G8 (was Re; Seedling Photos)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] seedling 952G8 (was Re; Seedling Photos)
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" lacedgables@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:30:02 -0800 (PST)

Griff:  That is a wonderful Iris ( 952G8 )  What is it like for branching?  Is it fertile?  If you want others to try working with it as a parent send it my way...I really like it.  Tell us more.    Paul

"J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com> wrote: here's 952G8, an older seedling of mine with which I haven't done much because it's a late bloomer and I'm a late planner.  (An early planner could do more with a late bloomer  --  right?.)

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=952G8.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links