RE: Re; Seedling Photos

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re; Seedling Photos
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" lacedgables@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:59:24 -0800 (PST)

Francelle:  But they are problems rich with such promise....Best to you!      Paul

FRANCELLE EDWARDS <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Yes, Paul, I usually do it that way.  I didn?t this year because I wanted to give them a head start in the ground to help them survive summer.  Also I have some serious arthritic problems that make transplanting a pain.  I have two pots full that I planted at approximately the same time.  They have much better germination, 28 and 30 plants out of 36 seeds each, and they all came up at the same time.  They aren?t growing as fast as those under the row covers though.  Soon I will have to transplant them, and they will go into transplant shock for awhile.  The ones in the big bed are crowded enough.  Where oh where am I going to put these?  One is a cross that I really want, Appleblossom Days X Happenstance.  Problems, problems, problems!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links