Re: Best Japanese Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Best Japanese Iris
  • From: Robt R Pries rpries@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:54:44 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Betsy; I will check them out. I'll be anxious to here other thoughts also. I suppose the most interesting trait would be distinctiveness.

Betsy Higgins <betsy881@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Bob:  Here are my choices:

Bellender Blue and Rafferty  for simplicity
Lion King for multiplicity of petals
Raspberry Candy for veining
Frosted Pyramid for purity
Frilled Enchantment for edging
Enchanted Melody for smoothness of color

Yahoo! Groups Links

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Bellender Blue.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg name=Rafferty.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 4 image/jpeg name=Raspberry Candy.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 5 image/jpeg name=Frosted Pyramid.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 6 image/jpeg name=Frilled Enchantment.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 7 image/jpeg name=Enchanting Melody .jpg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links