Re: seedling 952G8 (was Re; Seedling Photos)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] seedling 952G8 (was Re; Seedling Photos)
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:25:42 -0500

Paul -- 952G8 is a border bearded.  I don't have any notes on branching and bud count, but can say that the branching is pleasing.  Bud count probably doesn't exceed 7.  I'm attaching photos of some seedlings from the same cross, but from a different lot of seeds.  I think the differences may be  interesting.  --  Griff