Re: TB: identify Let's Dance

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: identify Let's Dance
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:08:18 -0600

Thanks Margie and Will. I was just browsing iris when I found this and it struck me that this was my iris. I had looked at 'Bold Accent' and 'Gladys Austin' also on the Snow Peak site but they weren't quite right. The difference of color on the standards isn't a problem for me because most of the pictures on this website and pictures of my known iris were different in intensity. The form is what struck me as being alike. I do not yet have the information on how tall mine is or it's bloom time since it didn't bloom last year and I wasn't keeping records before that.