  • Subject: [iris-photos] BAGDAD BEAUTY
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 09:41:57 -0800

Hi all, A Happy New year!  Does anyone have a good photo, snapshot, slide or even a color negative of BAGDAD BEAUTY. I would like to have it for the ASI Checklist. If you need to mail it other than e-mail, I will pay for postage and return any material you wish returned. Thank you.

Yahoo! Groups Links