Re: Pearls photos slowly coming thru

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Pearls photos slowly coming thru
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:56:52 -0700

Hi Pearl,
I wonder why your photos are slowly and sporadically getting to you.  Maybe many of those people who work your server and get your e-mail to you are on New Year's vacation?  I know with mine - - even though I send them in numerical order to the list - - I don't receive them in order when they arrive back here from "iris-photos".   I hope it straightens out soon for you.