Re: OT Mid-america Seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: OT Mid-america Seedling
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:30:21 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:30:21 -0700

Oh - and I love the snowmen.  Wouldn't want to run into that one on the left on a dark night though.  Saving that one to show my kids.  Was it taken at home in AZ?  We had 14 inches of snow a few weeks back here near Belen, NM - most snow I've seen here in 22 years!  Rained all day today.  Planted some trees today (including the Christmas Tree), didn't even have to water them in - doesn't really feel like NM this winter.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2495202/rand=227037537

Yahoo! Groups Links