Re: TB: (photo) Mid-america seedlings 6 - 10

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: (photo) Mid-america seedlings 6 - 10
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:26:53 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:26:53 -0700

Of the latest batch of 5, numbers 7 & 10 got deleted as messages at first glance.  Numbers 6, 8, and 9 are pretty neet.  It's hard to say which I like best.  Numbers 6 and 9 are rather interesting and strange; I'd like to see #6 open all the way some day.  Number 8, I like the luminata style pale stripes on the dark background.
Interesting (but not surprising), you can see a family resemblance in a number of these.  Think I'll be watching Mid America's new releases a lot closer now!

Yahoo! Groups Links