Re: TB: (Photo) Mid-America seedling #5

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: (Photo) Mid-America seedling #5
  • From: iris lover manygrandkids2000@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 06:18:45 -0800 (PST)

Hey Margie
  You said that you have the ID numbers of the mid america pictures that you are posting.  Could you please let us know the ID numbers for all 10 pictures.
Thanks,   Charlene

Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:
Colleen, I wish I knew the parentages of these, but I just kept clicking along with my camera.  They had so many good ones!!   They all had ID numbers but not the names of the crosses.

Margie