Re: TB: (photo) Mid-america seedling #6

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: (photo) Mid-america seedling #6
  • From: Birgit Thome-Kromer b_m_t_k@yahoo.de
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:08:25 +0100 (CET)

I am Birgit from Berlin/Germany. Just saw your seedling #6: Amazing!! Wonder whether this one would do it in our climate!
And.. happy new year!

Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:
Here is another great looking seedling.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=MidAmer seedling11.jpg

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB kostenlosem Speicher

Yahoo! Groups Links