Re: TB:Form

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]TB:Form
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:00:06 EST

In a message dated 1/4/2005 3:29:52 P.M. Central Standard Time, loberg@adelphia.net writes:
I could never think of any iris I knew that had rectangular falls, that would have been interesting.   Anyone have a picture of an iris with rectangular falls?
I had a seedling last year that had square shoulders!  I'll have to check and see if it stayed that way.  It's at my friend's house so I may even have lost it.  One of Niswonger's earlier pink with blue beards had squared off shoulders giving a rectangular appearance.  Those are the only two I remember.  No pictures.

Yahoo! Groups Links