TB: Mid-America seedling L152A

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Mid-America seedling L152A
  • From: rshadlow@cox.net
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:20:09 -0500

This one is Paul's.   (Keeping Up Appearances x Romantic Evening) X (Taunt x
Guadalajara)  Wonderful color!

It is challenging to keep track of all of the pictures when you take a lot in
one day.  I put the rechargeable batteries through their paces, (I had
battery chargers and the laptop plugged in all over the place)

I didn't get all of the pedigrees in the spring, but kept a bunch of notes so
I could be a pest later.  I am so grateful to the hybrizers who are so
patient with all of my questions and let me stay so long in their gardens!

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

wondering how that snow blower always get buried waaay back in the corner
behind all of those pots : )

Yahoo! Groups Links