Re: Favorite seedling for #11 through #15

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Favorite seedling for #11 through #15
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:13:14 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:13:14 -0700

Well, I guess I don't always have the same taste as Margie (but we do like a lot of the same things).  To me #12 is one of those that I would pass right by, but then it's too pastel, even for a pink, and it's all ruffley (I'm one of those who doesn't like that - but I'm in the minority).  Of the others I like the coloring on all of them, but I think it's a toss up between #14 & 15 for favorite.  I'd like the falls less horizontal, but they might get that way as the flowers age? (I'm showing my minority tastes again).

Dave