Re: TB: (Photo) Mid-America seedling #19

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: (Photo) Mid-America seedling #19
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:12:33 -0600

 > Here is another Mid-America seedling. I like the pattern that is going
on here.
> Margie V.

I like it too Margie.  The pattern on #19 and #10, resembles the pattern
on Scene Stealer.
It's hard to chose favorites with these.  I've really been enjoying your
posts.  It's really nice to be able to see this unique seedlings. I love the
colors and patterns on alot of these, and the flared form is great.   I'm
not so big on the super lacey ones, I understand the uniqueness, just
not for me.  I do however enjoy haft markings, and in general veining/
striping.
Thanks again.
Will Warner