Which ones #6-10 is your favorite?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Which ones #6-10 is your favorite?
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:23:49 -0500

Margie, my favorite is number 8, the red/peach one.

I don't know how it would be classified, either.  Francelle was wondering.  I think it might be a fancy plicata.  If it has Keith Keppel's Drama Queen or Tangled Web in it's bloodlines, then I definitely have no idea! :-)  Drama Queen is classified in Keith K's catalog as a "Dramatic combination of dark, almost somber blackish purple standards over falls with a wide border of similar color, but the golden buff ground shows as a central blaze and sharply etched lines through the darkness."  Sorry, I don't have a photo of Drama Queen as my specimen didn't bloom this year. . . maybe in '05??

Beautiful photos of Mid-America Seedlings, Margie!  It makes me feel as though I'm back in Oregon perusing through the seedling beds!

Adam~

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan