Re:

The weather is terrible outside.  So, I spent the afternoon uploading my
iris pics into a photobucket account.  It displays the images much better
than the website I was using.  The main gallery is Tall Bearded Iris
(3pages).  Click on Iris seedlings to see a bunch of pics of my seedlings.
Median Iris are in the IB, BB, and SDB folders.  Photobucket is free, but