Re: Re: Vienna Waltz seedling R 30-5

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: Vienna Waltz seedling R 30-5
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:37:31 -0700

Neil, this seedling and it's siblings (and their children to be) sound quite promising! All the info was great.  I hope you find a place to grow all your seedlings............ that is a situation I'm struggling with right now too. :-)  Do you have more photos of this ones' siblings?  Or are they already in the archive?

Margie