Re: TB: HIST: Rebaree

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: HIST: Rebaree
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:41:10 -0700

Adam, is it possible that this iris could actually be named Repartee instead of Rebaree? Just a thought.
(C & K Smith, R. '66). 64-36. TB, 30", E-M-L, Y4R.
S ivory-yellow (Ridgway 21F); F carmine and oxblood red with ivory border. Grosvenor X Paradox. Moldovan '68.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9