Re: TB: HIST: Rebaree

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: HIST: Rebaree
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:14:45 +0000

Adam, I think it should be Repartee, C & K Smith, R '66 Grosvenor X Paradox
Bob Van Liere
Iris4u Iris Garden
Snowy Denver, Colorado
This awesome beauty is another photo from my friend's garden.  Dolores had such a beautiful garden this year, and her lupines were perfect, too!
Rebaree was a little wet from the rain shower that greeted my mom and I when we showed up at Dolores's, but I still got a photo or two of some nice plants.
I don't have a checklist with Rebaree in it, so it must be an iris introduced before 1970.  ( I think it's 1969 but I forgot who the hybridizer was.

President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half. . . )