Re: K.K. seedling Photos #7, 3, 6

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: K.K. seedling Photos #7, 3, 6
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:56:28 -0700

Betty and Brian, of the recent Keppel seedlings I posted, #3 and #6 were my favorites too.

John, I'm guessing that the photos come out quite well because of both the use of my Sony camera with a Carl Zeiss lens, and the Paint Shop Pro 7 program I use to crop and sharpen photos -(if needed).  Neither have a 3-D effect though..............(Now wouldn't that be a neat effect!!!  I bet that option will be in the near future! )

Margie