Re: Re: Lion's Share - Linda

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Lion's Share - Linda
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:32:50 -0700

Linda, Lion's Share may be the 4th iris, that grows decently and performs well for both your climate and my climate (to go into our hybridizing notes). Let's see - - the others were Daughter of Stars, Stairway to Heaven, and Stunning Serenade.  I don't recall any others, do you?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net