Re: Re: OT-HUMOR: TB 100 yrs from now

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: OT-HUMOR: TB 100 yrs from now
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:51:17 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:51:17 -0700

I like the concept of glow in the dark flowers.  Great for all sorts of things!
As for changing the color with fertilizers, can already do that, just a tiny bit (really works well with some Hydrangeas though).  Do dyes count as fertilizers - that's a favorite florists trick - but I suppose not.

Yahoo! Groups Links