Re: INFERNAL FIRE (Richardson '94)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] INFERNAL FIRE (Richardson '94)
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:53:19 -0600

Well, Bob, I didn't mean to imply that there weren't ANY Fancy Women
around here... ;-)  There were several back in the spring. I had a
pretty Beach Girl here then, too, but Ms. Bubble Dancer has been on my
wish list for a while.

Though I've had lots of pretty faces around in spring time, I'm actually
pretty thankful to have had only one "American Sweetheart" for the last
33 years! :-)

Bill Wells (in southern Missouri where a Beach Girl would have been
comfortable in her bikini yesterday, but not today!)

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:

> Bill it sounds like your kind of lonely down there in Southern
> Missouri.  No Fancy Women to speak of.  I'm sending your way a Beach
> Girl, a Bubble Dancer, do you remember Varga Girl and maybe a Boom Boom
> Blonde might just cross your path.  This should surely  allow you to say
> good Bye Bye Blues during this winter of no flowers.  If you behave
> yourself you might just get a Spring Kiss.
> Bob in Denver heading to California for some warmer weather.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image