Re: Re: TB:Seedling - veining color-Photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB:Seedling - veining color-Photos
  • From: Barbara Jackson jacksonb@brandonu.ca
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:58:14 -0600

I'd have to say I like SHxFOF 02-1a.jpg best.  They are all lovely but this
one strikes me as best in color with the subtle shadings.  Amazing that so
many different combinations can come from a single cross.

BJ in SW MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 3ish (who has no worries about
premature siberian seed germination here with temps in the -30s C and
windchills close to -50C)