Re: Re:TB:Seedling- veining color- Photo- sdlg parent

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re:TB:Seedling- veining color- Photo- sdlg parent
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:57:54 -0600

Margie, I think sh99 is very nice.  I like it alot, and that bud count sounds
great too.  I have a fondness for the darker area around the hafts, it sets
off the standards. This one kinda reminds me of Blyth's "Mighty Cool."  I
ordered it and should have it in April.  I also liked the yellow/brown
seedling with the lavender in the falls.  Thanks for posting them, I can't
wait for spring. It was 10deg. here this morning..brrr
Once again, your pics are great.
Will Warner
sw mo zone 6

> From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
> Date: 2005/01/13 Thu PM 08:12:46 CST
> To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [iris-photos] Re:TB:Seedling- veining color- Photo- sdlg parent

Yahoo! Groups Links

Chuck, thanks. Neil too.   Let's start off with a photo of the seedling
parent (Sapphire Hills x Pencil Sketch)... It's a good grower - 11 buds!!

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9