Re: CHAPEAU (Babson '69)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CHAPEAU (Babson '69)
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:19:18 -0700

Bill, I grew this one too for years!!!  Here, in my climate, it did super
too.  Excellent growth habits and vigorous increase.  One of the first ones
to have bloomed every Spring. No rot - ever here either.

I used it in a couple of crosses, then got rid of it to help make room for
it's kids.  hmmm......... Maybe I shouldn't have gotten rid of it. It's only
about a 10 minute drive from my house - - should I want it back though.

I'm glad you posted that!! :-)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9