Re: Re: Analysis of MV's sedlings Part one Tangerine

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Analysis of MV's sedlings Part one Tangerine
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:34:03 -0700

Chuck said- "This gives us 3 out of 19 as tttt. This is a percentage of 15.79, very
close to 1/6 which is 16.75%.  This would be TTtt x tttt, so best fit
is that the parent seedling would be TTtt."

Chuck - - I find this fascinating.  Your time and explanation/deciphering this parent seedling's "code" is sure appreciated.  If you see anything unusual, or any unusual results from this particular cross - will you point it out?  thank you.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net