Re: Analysis of MV's sedlings Part one Tangerine

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Analysis of MV's sedlings Part one Tangerine
  • From: rshadlow@cox.net
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:17:42 -0500

I thought your illustration on carotenes was quite clear.  I had wondered
about whether Flights of Fancy was tttt because the beards didnít look
tangerine in some of the photos I've taken.  Its my understanding that the
beard color is expressed in three layers much like the fall petal.  I was
curious whether FOF could be tttt in the layer on the tip of the beard, but
not the other layers.  The description in the registration states that it is:
white to cream tipped flame.

Hoping this doesn't just muddy the waters

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Yahoo! Groups Links