Re: (no subject)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] (no subject)
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:11:24 -0600

Karl you will find pictures of Amythyst Flame at http://www.geocities.com/txgimgim/flower/Lavender.html

Bill Burleson posted a picture of Almost Heaven. It will be in the archives. If you don't find it let me know and I will send it to you as I saved it for my own files when I received this iris in the "Big Dig" from two summers ago.

Several people posted pictures of Allegiance. I think I might have myself as I found it in my e-mail folder. This picture was taken at Clark Garden and several of his iris were mis-named but I think this one is correct.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image