Re: (no subject)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] (no subject)
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:24:51 -0500

The photo if it supposed to be ALLEGIANCE has about the right form, but the beard appears very red in the photo.  Allegiance does not have a red beard.  As I recall, the beard is unobtrusive and may be almost a self color, but I don't remember for sure.

I discovered that in my earlier post the two links, one to Announcement and the other to the HIPS page where one can scroll down the list to "Amethyst Flame,:" the links do not work if you click on them.

However, if you highlight the link, copy then paste in the "Address" line of the browser and press "Enter," you will navigate to the correct address.  Otherwise, you simply are delivered directly to the front page of "Iris-photos."

I haven't tried the other links to see if the same thing happened, but the method I describe above will get one around the problem.

Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Links