TB: RE: Champagne Elegance

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: RE: Champagne Elegance
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:09:47 -0500

Champagne Elegance (Niswonger '87)

You can see a little bit of my Dairy Farm in the background of this photo. :-)

Champagne Elegance is the only rebloomer that has successfully re-bloomed for me here in North-East Michigan.  Even Immortality is hesitant.   This clump of CE rebloomed in 2002, and also in 2003.  I did not "baby" it, so it must have been the weed-free section of the garden that it was in, and possibly a "perfect" growing season for it, too. :-)

Adam~

President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6