TB: Toastmaster (Ghio '83)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Toastmaster (Ghio '83)
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:26:15 -0500

Here's an iris I don't think many people have seen.  (You can let me know if you have it or have seen it.)

This iris was purchased when I placed my second iris order ever in 1999.  It does not transplant in my ground easily, hardly increases, but that could be due to the grass intrusion of that fateful bed.  One good thing about it is that it bloomed every year consistently.  :-)  I like the color, and I'm trying to see if I can get it to grow better now that I moved it to a "field." :-)

Adam~
Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan