Re: TB: Toastmaster (Ghio '83)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Toastmaster (Ghio '83)
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:35:07 -0700

Adam, I've never seen this one in person before. I've seen another photo of it, where it looked more of an orangey mauve-brown and where the purple spot just under the beard did not look so prominent.  I like the color here better. I wonder if it would look different where I live.

By the way - - very nice photos!!  I'm enjoying them a lot!  so glad you are posting them.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net