TB Intimidator

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB Intimidator
  • From: "Jeanette Graham" onthego3@cableone.net
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:34:15 -0800

My Intimidator grew to 45 1/2 tall and register height is 52 inches.  This is a first year bloom, but in brand new soil.  I have never had such a tall strong stalk before.  I have always tease the Oregon hybridizers to grow tall ones as I am always a foot short here.

Jeanette Graham

zone 6a

Region 11

45 degrees with sun, high humidity