From: Cordesview
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 1:42 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Codicil (Innerst '85)

Here is Codicil (Innerst '85).
Last year there were three stalks of this iris at our show.  (one of them was mine.)  Mine didn't get 1st. place, but rather 2nd, since the 1st place stalk had 3 open blooms on it.  That specimen also made it as a runner up on the Best of Show table.
Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6