  • Subject: [iris-photos] PHOTO: OT-PLANTS: spring?
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 04:26:15 -0500

After seeing your post I happened to note on the way to the mailbox two yellow snow-crocus blooms out, then back near the house I found a white one.  The larger group near our front steps have quite a lot of oak leaves over them, but I spotted leaves of more snow-crocus peeking through.
I'm not moving the leaves yet with quite a definite cold air mass headed our way this weekend with snow in the forecast.  I'll wait until that thaws out and is gone.  Then I think earliest spring is really on its way.
Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Links