Re: OT-PLANTS: spring?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT-PLANTS: spring?
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 12:29:18 -0500

Are the crocus flowering in your area?  Is this about the usual time that
they flower?   Len S.  Wichita  Kansas
The Old Coot in Rock Hill, S.C. Yes, they just started. Saw my first bloom yeserday, but it was so late and too dark to make a picture. My Iris are starting to put out new foliage and beginning to lose their wintery look.

Supposed to warm back up into the mid 60's next week (28*F right now, so I guess the Daff's wont be too far behind .........

Do enjoy. That Funny and Friendly Old Coot looking forward to SPRING in just 56 Days !!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.