Re: TB: Miah Jane

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Miah Jane
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:37:14 -0500

Tom also has a gorgeous new seedling from Waltah's CONFEDERATE ROYALTY.
I think the other parent might be INSTRUCTOR?  Wish I had a photo to
post.  Jim, do you have one?  As I recall, it has sort of peach
standards, plicata falls.

<Parkhill, incidentally, is one of the active hybridizers in the
Knoxville, TN, area and has introduced
                   some other high quality tall beardeds.

                   Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links