Re: PHOTO: Miah Jane

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Miah Jane
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:55:49 -0700

Neil, that is one of the most gorgeous blue irises I have ever seen!! How does it grow for you?  Is it a good increaser? May I ask - - where did you find yours?  It is now officially on my wish list!!  I don't believe that I have seen any of his intros in this part of the U.S.

Linda, you said: "a gorgeous new seedling from Waltah's CONFEDERATE ROYALTY.
I think the other parent might be INSTRUCTOR?  As I recall, it has sort of peach
standards, plicata falls."

That one sounds intriguing too. I hope someone finds a photo of it.  :-)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net