Re: RE: Blue Plicatas

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Blue Plicatas
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:05:34 -0700

Those are very interesting seedlings. You can see the washed blue on the
lav/blue ground.  I remember a long time back - - Linda was asking about
blue on blue irises, and if any existed.

Chuck does this mean - - it can happen with other colors as well? Like a
purple-ish-brown on pale brown, or magenta on pale rose pink, etc?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net