Re: Song of Grace

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Song of Grace
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:16:16 -0700

Here is some information I've found on it.

SONG OF GRACE

  (Tom Parkhill, R. 1998). Sdlg. 91-1605. TB, 34" (86 cm), M.
  Heavily ruffled blue white; style arms white; beards bright sky blue;
slight fragrance. 87-1205: (Pacific Mist x Song of Norway) X Winterscape.
Parkhill 1999.

  Margie V.
  Oro Valley, AZ.
  Zone 8/9