Re: HYB: garbage?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: HYB: garbage?
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:21:05 -0500

I held this one over another year, until I get some insight of how/why
its the color/pattern it is.

I was hoping for the brilliant MULBERRY ROSE color to mix with VIZIER
and produce something with S1bwh's rampant good health, reliable height
& branching <and> bright and lovely red/purple/mulberry blooms..

S1bwh (white): ((I. pallida x MULBERRY ROSE) x bee) X VIZIER

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8