  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:Keepers?
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:32:55 EST

In my experience, I've seen a lot more 'good' seedlings fall apart than I've seen bad ones straighten up!
Here's one that everyone can help me watch.  This bloom is missing a fall because I 'picked' at it.  Got a bit heavy handed.  It's also a bit frost damaged.  Not a typical bloom at all . . . yet something about it intrigues me.  It was in the bunch this past fall.
If I can remember, I'll post a spring bloom.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image