Re: Re: HYB: garbage?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: garbage?
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:00:27 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2005 6:17:55 PM Central Standard Time, Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:

LOL!  That'll teach him!  <vbg>

Thank you but I presently am bein' taken to school on the other list. <laughin'>

On a more serious note, here blooms distorted similar to the photo Linda posted have exhibited substance heavier than on the subsequent undistorted blooms opening afterword. This is true in the one instance I can clearly recall. That is not a very large sample from which to draw a conclusion.

I wonder if there is or is not a correlaton?

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2532114/rand=599033792

Yahoo! Groups Links