Re: HIST: TB: Mission Ridge

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HIST: TB: Mission Ridge
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:16:24 -0500

Annette,

That's a good question.  Here's the description of the falls, again. . .

 Falls center area white, blending to veronica violet (639/1) at edge;

According to the photo I sent, there is almost a washing, "blending" pattern from the white centers as the color intensifies towards the edge of the falls.  Maybe growing climate contributes to the wider violet area?  As far as I know, most members of our club have this variety.  By all other accounts of the description, this bloom compares quite well.

Do you have a suggestion as to what this iris could be if it is not Mission Ridge?

Adam~

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan