Re: RE: SDB: Invisible

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: RE: SDB: Invisible
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:02:01 -0500

Hi Char,

The red on the stalks of Invisible are pieces of yarn.  :-)  (*g*)

In my primitive attempts of hybridizing, I use pieces of yarn to
identify what the pollen parent was.  In the case of different pollen
parent use, I use a different color of yarn.

All crosses are logged in my notebook and mention of the color of
yarn is also recorded.

I'm doing okay with keeping the cross identified >> so far only 1 per year
do I ever discover "unmarked."

But I suppose now is the time to ask where can I find the best type of
method/labels to use to mark a cross when I hybridize in 2006.  ??

Cheerfully,
Adam~

P.S.  The iris virus has recently reactivated itself.  I'm VERY anxious for spring! :-) :-)

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS