Re: E-mail met bijlage (attachment): Iris the Rainbow Flower

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] E-mail met bijlage (attachment): Iris the Rainbow Flower
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:13:53 -0800 (PST)

Gerry, I managed to get a fair picture of a double rainbow last spring here in Chatsworth.  Unfortunately, I was not able to get the irises into the picture because I am surrounded by hills and could not get irises and sky in one picture.

Jan in Chatsworth

Gerry Snyder <gerry.snyder@comcast.net> wrote:
Very nice.

I know how hard it is to get rainbows to look good, having tried many times.

Cat's Eye is pretty, too. Thanks for posting.

Gerry

Yahoo! Photos

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

image/pjpeg